The Texas Chainsaw Musical! is the story of a handsome serial killer, his overly affectionate momma, the women he loves, and the pantywaist runt that ruins everything. It is not based on the 1974 horror film, but on the same events that inspired The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Psycho, and Silence of the Lambs: Wisconsin serial killer, Ed Gein. In the musical, Eddy Gee has been tormenting the residents of Plainfield, Texas since he was a child. After killing his mother, Eddy snaps and goes on a rampage, but things get problematic when he falls in love with one of his intended victims. Over-the-top humor, absurd but authentic characters, and moving, catchy tunes lead us through the lives of the four main characters as they trip over each other toward an unexpected and shocking ending.
- Author Christopher Minori appearing at Monsterama Convention October 7 – 9
- Christopher Minori’s Dirty Little Secrets available for free on Amazon Kindle 8/29 – 9/2
- Chainsaw Author Christopher Minori publishes “Smoke” for free download
- Texas Chainsaw Musical original cast album forthcoming
- TCM takes Massachusetts: Review